Half term Cornwall fun
The hotel is close to Newquay Airport and the hotel itself overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, with a fabulous view across the golden sands of Mawgan Porth.
Young children will adore the yearly theme which Bedruthan incorporates into their free activity program. This year the subject is Under the Sea, with ocean-themed events taking place throughout the fortnight, from sea shanty singing to fishy crafts, baking clam cookies, to meeting real live sea creatures. It is good to know that whatever the weather on your holiday, children will have plenty of activities to keep them occupied.
Free activities throughout the week include:
- Wake Up and Shake Up: dancing, prancing and boogying in the ballroom in the morning
- Fishy Crafts: making paper crabs and fish in the craft room
- Clam Bake – baking cookies with the cooking team
- Family Yoga
- Songs and Sea Shanties – sing-along
- Newquay Puppeteers shows throughout the week
- Chloe the Clown will be entertaining families with her shows
- Wild Food Foraging walks along the coastline
- Pirates and Mermaids adventures
- Whacky Waterslides
There is a special Early Bird offer available from:
20th October for £999 on the flexible food package
24th October, or 28th October for £1040 (bed and breakfast)
There is also a package available for £1270 (the flexible food package). Please visit website for further details.
To book a fabulous half term holiday at Bedruthan, please telephone 01637 860 860 or email email@example.com