WIN a three-night Ibiza break with British Airways and the retro Hotel Ocean Drive - worth £1,200
British Airways is extending its popular London City to Ibiza flights and will now be operating all year round.
To celebrate, tlm has teamed up with British Airways to give you the opportunity to win a short break to Spain’s beautiful White Island, Ibiza, to escape those winter blues in this fabulous and easy-to-enter competition.
You can WIN a three-night break for two people flying from London City Airport with British Airways and staying at the retro-styled Hotel Ocean Drive, located in Ibiza’s trendy marina.
A member of Design Hotels, Hotel Ocean Drive is unlike most hotels, with breakfast served until 4pm – perfect for those lazy mornings. Each of the 40 elegant guest rooms is fitted out in mellow tones of lavender and chocolate, with views of either the sparkling Mediterranean Sea or Ibiza’s mountain vistas.
During your stay, you can take advantage of the world-famous Pacha nightclub located just a short walk away from the hotel or take it easy with lunch at one of the marina’s restaurant before working it off with a leisurely cycle along the marina.
The prize is a short break (Thursday to Sunday) to Ibiza, flying with British Airways from London City Airport with three nights’ accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at Hotel Ocean Drive. It is worth approximately £1,200. The trip must be taken between November 1, 2012, and March 31, 2013, and is subject to availability. A minimum 21 days’ notice is required to book the prize trip.
how to enter
For a chance to WIN this fabulous three-night break to Ibiza for two people, simply answer the following question:
Ibiza is part of which group of islands?
a) The Canary Islands
b) The Balearic Islands
c) The Shetland Islands
Enter your answer and fill in your details in the panel for your chance to win. Closing date is September 30, 2012.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of British Airways, BA CityFlyer, Hotel Ocean Drive and TLM Media, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these Terms & Conditions. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be submitted via the tlm website (www.tlm-magazine.co.uk). Entries are limited to one per person and by entering the competition you agree to take part in any publicity relating to the competition, if invited. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamp addressed envelope to tlm – the travel & leisure magazine, TLM Media Ltd, Langdale House, 11 Marshalsea Road, London, SE1 1EN.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday, September 30, 2012.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
- The prize is to win a short break (Thursday to Sunday) to Ibiza, flying with British Airways from London City Airport with three nights’ accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at Hotel Ocean Drive. The value is approximately £1,200. The trip must be taken between November 1, 2012, and March 31, 2013. British Airways and Hotel Ocean Drive will do their best to accommodate the prize winner on the dates selected but reserve the right to offer alternate dates. A minimum of 21 days notice is required when it comes to booking the short break. Reservation changes are not permitted after the tickets have been issued.
- The prize tickets are not transferable, have no cash value and are not for re-sale. There are no cash alternatives. If the winners attempt to sell all or part of their prize, British Airways may withdraw the entire prize.
- Any meals and other incidental costs other than those stated are not included. Travel insurance is not included.
- This competition prize is offered by British Airways and Hotel Ocean Drive, Ibiza. TLM Media have no liability for this competition.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter: tlm – the travel & leisure magazine, TLM Media Ltd, Langdale House, 11 Marshalsea Road, London, SE1 1EN.