10 things to do in the Balearics
If you are visiting the Balearics make sure that you check out the following things to do
- See Palma’s cathedral and old town.
- Take a taxi to admire the view from Bellver Castle in Palma, then
- Take the antiquated electric train from Palma to Soller, then ride
a tram to Puerto Soller through the orange groves.
- Children will enjoy Palma Aquarium, near the airport.
- The Caves of Drach, on Majorca’s east coast, are highly impressive.
- Discover the prehistoric stone tombs of Menorca.
- Stroll the character-filled streets of Ciudadela, Menorca's
- Spend a day in Ibiza Town’s old quarter, including lunch at a top
restaurant such as El Olivo.
- See the island’s wetlands, Ses Salines.
- Walk or cycle around Formentera.