WIN a 2-nights stay at a themed hotel in Europa-Park worth over £1000!
Germany’s largest theme park – Europa-Park
Fear, Shakes und Grisliness
Spooky Halloween Fun at Europa-Park
From 28th September to 3rd November 2019, horror fans will get their money´s worth as Germany´s largest theme park becomes haunted once again. Clacking skeletons, sinister figures and demonic ghosts of the night roam among the impressive autumn scenery will fascinate visitors young and old. The attractions, the parade, the show programme and the gastronomy are also adapting to the scary-yet-beautiful season. Particularly fearless visitors over the age of 16 can enter a world after the apocalypse when visiting the 'Horror Nights − Traumatica' from 25th September to 2nd November.
The terrifying time of vampires and ghouls doesn´t stop at Europa-Park. Over 180,000 pumpkins in different shades of orange, as well as 15,000 chrysanthemums, 6,000 corn plants and 3,000 bales of straw transform the 15 European themed areas into an eerily beautiful setting. The mood gets even more frightening with thick cobwebs, scary witches and ghastly ghouls.
In addition to the gruesome decorations, there are numerous other highlights and truly terrible horror experiences at Europa-Park. The little ones can look forward to the 'Spooky Kids Village' in the Swiss themed area: Colourful make-up and plastic spiders transform the children into little vampires, witches and sinister pirates. In the children´s scary labyrinth 'Spooky Steps', little ghosts and cheeky grinning pumpkins await mini horror fans. The 'Koffiekopjes' in Holland become the 'Griezelkopjes' with fog, lightning and spooky music. During the daily 'Halloween Parade' at 5.30pm, sinister figures fill the streets and squares of Europa-Park. Those who do not pay attention may find themselves frightened to the bones. At the end of the parade on the Luxembourg Square, the song 'Tonite it´s Halloween' produced by MackMusic conjures up dark forces and ghosts from the underworld.
Horror Nights – Traumatica
In a post-apocalyptic world, gruesome creatures reign supreme and spread fear and horror at 'Horror Nights − Traumatica', the multi-award-winning horror event at Europa-Park. Five rival groups are fighting for power − and the visitor is in the thick of it. Which group will they choose? Who will help to get out of the danger zone unscathed? Everyone has to make their choice and live with the decision or die. The Fallen, The Pack, Ghouls, Resistance and Shadows are ready for the showdown.
For further information visit www.traumatica.com
At the end of November, Europa-Park will then celebrate the grand opening of its new water world, Ruantica. At the gates of Germany’s largest theme park, the new water world Rulantica is rising at impressive pace. On 28th November 2019, the first part of the gigantic 450,000 square metre resort extension will shine in all its glory for fans of wet and wild adventures. With a unique Nordic theme surrounding the mysticism and beauty of Scandinavia, a sensational world of water adventure will lure visitors in all year round. In nine themed areas, 25 exciting water attractions guarantee an unforgettable adventure for the whole family. Since 31st May 2019, guests can already discover the new adventure hotel ‘Krønasår’, which invites all to relax and dream next to ‘Rulantica’
Europa-Park is open daily during the summer season from 6th April 2019 until 3rd November 2019 from 9am to 6pm (longer opening hours during peak season). For further information call: +49 7822 / 77 66 88 or visit www.europapark.de | @EuropaParkUK
Question: How many pumpkins will be on display in the park?
C) Over 180,000
Enter your answer and fill in your details in the panel opposite. Closing date Saturday 30th November 2019. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the competition closes.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over, except employees of TLM Media Ltd, Europa-Park, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these Terms & Conditions. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be submitted via the tlm website (www.tlm-magazine.co.uk) and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamp addressed envelope to tlm – the travel & leisure magazine, TLM Media Ltd, Robert Denholm House, Bletchingley Road, Nutfield, Surrey, RH1 4HW.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Saturday, 30th November, 2019.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
- The prize is two nights in one of the parks five 4* Star themed Hotels, along with free entrance to Europa-Park for four people on two consecutive days.
- This competition prize is offered by Europa-Park. TLM Media have no liability for this competition.
- All elements of the prize are non-transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Promoter: tlm – the travel & leisure magazine, TLM Media Ltd, Robert Denholm House, Bletchingley Road, Nutfield, Surrey, RH1 4HW.